Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg white, beaten until foamy
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 large naval orange, zested and juiced
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/28 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|