Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange Marinated Chicken
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs (4 pounds if buying bone-in)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 of a 7-ounce-can of chipotle chili peppers in adobo
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 Tbsp fresh marjoram leaves (or oregano, or 1 teaspoon dried of either)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Chopped fresh parsley and orange slices for garnish
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?