Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange Khoresh (Khoresh-e porteqal) Recipe
- 2 large onions, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 pounds chicken legs, cut up
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons slivered orange or tangerine peel with bitterness removed
- 1 teaspoon
- (Persian spice mix)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 large carrots
- 4 oranges
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground saffron dissolved in 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2 teaspoons slivered pistachios, for garnish
- 2 teaspoons slivered almonds, for garnish
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?