Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange Glazed Pork
- 2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- 6 center-cut pork chops, about 1 inch thick, trimmed of excess fat
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 oranges, cut into ¼-inch-thick slices
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Coarse salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon orange zest for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 405kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 18g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 124mg (41%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|