Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange Cream Cake III
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package orange cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|