Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange Chicken Stir Fry
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup bean sprouts (optional)
- 1 (6 ounce) package crispy chow mein noodles
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|