Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange Cheesecake with Candied Kumquats
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 9 ounces kumquats (about 25 medium), thinly sliced crosswise, seeds removed
- 2 cups vanilla wafer cookie crumbs (made from about 9 ounces cookies, finely ground in processor)
- 1/3 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 6 to 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely grated orange peel
- 4 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- teaspoon salt
- 5 large eggs, room temperature
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?