Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange Broccoli, Beef, and Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 5 teaspoons (or more) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled ginger plus 2 1/2-inch piece peeled ginger, julienned
- 4 tablespoons vegetable or olive oil, divided
- 1 bunch of broccoli (about 1 1/2 pounds), cut into small florets
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 pound flank steak
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large shallot (2 1/2-3 ounces), chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 ounces shiitake or other mushrooms, stems removed, caps quartered
- Steamed white or brown rice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?