Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange Beef Stir Fry
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (from 1 orange)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon light-brown sugar
- 1 lb. top or bottom round steak cut into strips, 2 inches long and 1/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 bunch (1 pound) broccoli florets broken into small pieces (reserve stalks for another use)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper (ribs and seeds removed), cut into strips, 2 inches long and 1/4 inch wide
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?