Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange-Scented Brownies with Dried Cranberries, Pistachios, and Ginger
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, diced
- 3 1/2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips (about 21 ounces), divided
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange peel
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup shelled unsalted natural pistachios
- 1/4 cup chopped crystallized ginger
- 2 ounces high-quality white chocolate (such as Lindt or Perugina), chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?