Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange-Scented Beet Soup with Chives
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) sliced beets, drained (reserve liquid)
- 1 McIntosh apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Grated zest of 1 orange
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 ounce goat cheese
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?