Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange-Kissed Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
- 1 pastry for a 10-inch double crust pie
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking tapioca
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 cups rhubarb, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small chunks
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 70.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|