Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange-Honey-Mustard Baked Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4)
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely grated orange zest (from about 2 oranges)
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (from about 6 oranges)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion or shallot
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick), cut into 4 pieces and at room temperature
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?