Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange-Ginger Tofu Triangles
- 1 pound firm tofu
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 4 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 green onions, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 dried chipotle chile pepper (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|