Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange-Flavored Sweet Potatoes
- 4 medium-size sweet potatoes or yams
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ teaspoon dried orange peel
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 157kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|