Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange-Chocolate Silk Pie
- 1 1/2 cups (7 ounces) finely ground chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) sugar
- 3/4 stick (6 ounces) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 6 tablespoons (3 ounces) sugar
- 3/4 stick butter (3 ounces) unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/3 cup (2 3/4 ounces) heavy whipping cream
- 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate (up to 70 percent cacao), finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract (or 1 to 2 tablespoons liqueur - I used 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier)
- 1 1/4 cup (10 ounces) heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (3/4 ounce) sugar
- Dark chocolate curls or additional cookie crumbs, for garnish (I used shaved dark chocolate)
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?