Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Open lasagne of mushrooms & olives
- 8 sheets fresh lasagne
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 200g flat cap mushrooms , thickly sliced
- 200g mixed wild mushrooms , trimmed
- 50g freshly grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 100ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 dried red chilli , finely chopped
- 2 handfuls green olives , stoned and halved
- 1 handful parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 6 sprigs fresh oregano or marjoram, leaves picked and roughly chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?