Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Open-Face Lamb Burgers with Pistachio-Apricot Relish
- 2 1/2 pounds freshly ground lamb (preferably shoulder)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt plus more for relish
- 1 cup diced pitted fresh apricots
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup diced drained roasted red pepper from jar
- 2 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup coarsely chopped unsalted natural pistachios
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 6 (4-inch-diameter) slices (about 1/2 inch thick) sourdough bread
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?