Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Onion soup with cheese & herb toasts
- 25g butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 onions , thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves , thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp flour
- 300ml darkish beer , nothing too bitter
- 1.3l beef stock
- splash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 baguette , cut into 12-18 thin slices
- 175g mature cheddar , Stilton or Lincolnshire Poacher, grated
- small bunch chives , snipped
- small bunch parsley , finely chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?