Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Onion and Sausage Pizza
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- crushed red pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup sliced stuffed green olives
- 1 (1 pound) loaf French bread, sliced horizontally
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.3g|
|Saturated Fat 9.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|