Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Onion and Pomegranate Salad
- 2 medium red or white onions (about 1 pound), thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon salt, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed rock sugar or regular sugar
- ½ teaspoon chile pepper flakes (optional)
- ½ cup chopped coriander
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds (see Note)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 72kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 0g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|