Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Onion and Mushroom Scrambled Eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 5 eggs
- 2 tablespoons garlic and herb cheese spread (such as Boursin®)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.3g|
|Saturated Fat 11.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|