Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Onion and Bacon Tart
- 2 1/4 cups (or more) all purpose flour
- 1 cup warm water (110°F to 115°F)
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3/4 cup crème fraîche*
- 1/3 cup large-curd cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 small white onions, very thinly sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 12 ounces 1/4-inch-thick-bacon slices cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?