Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Onion and Bacon Pizzettes
- 8 pieces thick-sliced bacon (about 1 pound)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces onions, very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary, or 2 teaspoons dried and crumbled
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ pounds whole-wheat or white pizza dough, from the supermarket, pizza parlor, or homemade
- Flour for rolling the dough
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 397kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 25g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (40%)|
|Cholesterol 33mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|