Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Onion Soup with Sage Brown Butter, Croutons, and Grated Lemon Peel
- 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) butter, divided
- 24 cups thinly sliced onions (about 5 3/4 pounds)
- 8 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups 1/2-inch pieces torn crustless country-style bread
- 16 fresh sage leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (or more) Sherry wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?