Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Onion Soup with Loads of Thyme and Giant Gruyre Crostini
- 1 pound yellow onions, halved and thinly cut lengthwise
- 3 to 5 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2-inch-thick slice of ciabatta bread cut in half
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups grated Swiss Gruyre cheese
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?