Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 tablespoons (90 g) unsalted butter
- 4 large onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250 ml) dry white wine or flat Champagne
- 1 cup (250 ml) Beef Stock or, in England, imported beef or meat stock
- 5½ cups (1.4 L) Basic Chicken Stock or commercial chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt, or less if using commercial broth
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Twelve ¾-inch (1.9-cm) diagonal slices Italian or French bread, toasted
- 5 ounces (150 g) Gruyere cheese, coarsely grated (1½ cups)
- 1 cup (60 g) freshly grated Parmesan; or ½ pound (225 g) low-fat mozzarella cheese, sliced across into 32 slices
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 528kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 25g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (75%)|
|Cholesterol 71mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|