Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 large yellow onions, peeled, sliced into 1/2-inch to 3/4-inch thick ringed slices, rings separated
- 2 cups buttermilk, or 1 cup plain yogurt mixed with 1 cup milk
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour and 1/4 cup cornmeal OR 1 cup prepared cornbread flour plus 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 or 3 cups of grapeseed oil, or other high smoke-point oil such as canola oil or peanut oil
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?