Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter or vegetable oil
- 3 cups Vidalia or sweet red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- ½ cup rich chicken or vegetable stock, preferably homemade or low-sodium canned
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves, chopped or ¼ teaspoon dried
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 131kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 20mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|