Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Onion Anchovy Galette
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 stick cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 to 5 tablespoons ice water
- 2 large onions (2 pounds total), sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 to 6 anchovy fillets
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?