Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
One-pot roast guinea fowl
- 1 onion , cut into wedges, through the root
- 2 carrots , quartered lengthways
- 1 large potato , cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small guinea fowl (around 1kg/2lb 4oz)
- 1 tbsp butter at room temperature, plus 2 tsp for the gravy
- 4 smoked streaky bacon rashers
- 6 garlic cloves , unpeeled
- few thyme sprigs
- 300ml chicken stock
- 100ml white wine
- 2 tsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp redcurrant jelly
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?