Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
One-pot pork with orange, olives & bay
- 85g sundried tomatoes in oil, roughly chopped, plus 2-3 tbsp oil from the jar
- 1kg pork shoulders , cut into chunky cubes
- 2 tbsp plain flour , seasoned
- 400g shallots (see tip, below)
- 1 onion , thinly sliced
- 3 bay leaves
- few thyme sprigs
- 5 garlic cloves , thinly sliced
- 400ml red wine
- strip of zest and juice from 1 orange
- 350ml chicken stock
- 400g can chopped plum tomatoes
- 800g large new potatoes , peeled & halved or cut into fat slices, depending on size
- 70g pack dry black olives
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?