Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
One-pot lentil chicken
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 rasher lean dry-cure back bacon , trimmed and chopped
- 2 large bone-in chicken thighs , skin removed
- 1 medium onion , thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove , thinly sliced
- 2 tsp plain flour
- 2 tsp tomato pure
- 150ml dry white wine
- 200ml chicken stock
- 50g green lentils
- tsp dried thyme
- 85g chestnut mushrooms , halved if large
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?