Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
One-pot chicken & bacon stew
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 16 chicken pieces on the bone (about 3kg/6lb 8oz in total)
- 140g smoked bacon , chopped or lardons or cubetti di pancetta
- 4 medium carrots , thickly sliced
- 2 onions , roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp tomato pure
- 75ml white wine or cider vinegar
- 1l chicken stock
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 tbsp double cream or crme frache
- 600g small new potatoes , halved
- 12 large white mushrooms , quartered
- chopped herbs, such as parsley , tarragon or chives
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?