Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
One-pan lamb & couscous
- 2 lamb steaks, approx 140g/5oz each, or 4 lamb chops trimmed of excess fat
- 1-2 tsp harissa paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- handful dried fruit and nuts
- 85g couscous
- 400g can chickpeas , rinsed and drained
- 100ml/3 fl oz hot chicken stock or lamb stock (from a cube is fine)
- handful mint leaves, torn
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?