Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
One-pan Spanish fish stew
- handful flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- zest and juice 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp olive oil , plus extra to serve
- 1 medium onion , finely sliced
- 500g floury potatoes , cut into small chunks, no larger than 2cm cubes
- 1 tsp paprika
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 fish stock cube
- 200g raw peeled king prawns
- a 410g/14oz can chickpeas , rinsed and drained
- 500g skinless fish fillets, cut into very large chunks
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?