Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
One Pot Pinto Beans
- 6 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup condensed chicken broth
- 2 pounds dried pinto beans
- 5 cloves cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- salt, or to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
- 1 (16 ounce) container pico de gallo (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|