Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
One Pot Clam Bake
- 1 750 milliliters bottle dry white wine
- 2 1/2 pounds small new potatoes, about 1 inch in diameter
- 8 live lobsters, about 1 1/4 pounds each
- 8 large eggs
- 8 ears of corn, husked, halved
- 4 celery stalks, cut diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds spicy smoked sausage (such as linguia, kielbasa, or andouille), cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 lemons, quartered, sliced
- 1 orange, quartered, sliced
- 1 head of garlic, cloves separated
- 1 large bunch thyme
- 4 pounds littleneck, Manila, or steamer clams, scrubbed
- 2 pounds mussels, scrubbed, debearded
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, melted
- Special equipment: Youll need a 30-quart 3-piece steaming pot
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?