Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
One-Pot Penne with Spinach and Feta
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled, 3 left whole, 5 minced
- 4 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- stick (4 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (generous 4 ounces), plus more for topping
- cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cups dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoons salt, divided
- 4 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 2 cans (28 ounces each) crushed tomatoes
- 1 pound penne pasta
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?