Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
One-Pan Sage-and-Onion Chicken and Sausage
- 1 large onion or 2 small onions
- ½ cup olive oil (not extra virgin)
- 2 teaspoons English mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- Ground pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4lb chicken, cut into 10 pieces
- 12 sausages
- 2 tablespoons chopped sage leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1086kcal (54%)|
|Total Fat 91g (139%)|
|Saturated Fat 25g (126%)|
|Cholesterol 259mg (86%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|