Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
One-Dish Beef Stroganoff
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4-inch thick, cut into very thin strips
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Beef Broth or Swanson® Beef Stock
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 3 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.2g|
|Saturated Fat 8.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|