Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Omelet of Tomatoes and Black Olives with Gorgonzola
- ½ pound tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and diced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup salt-cured black olives, pitted and coarsely chopped, plus several whole olives for garnish
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 ounce Gorgonzola cheese, cut into small pieces
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 207kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (37%)|
|Cholesterol 338mg (113%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|