Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Omega 3 & couscous
- 500 g red mullet or sardines, from
- , ask your fishmonger, scaled, filleted and pinboned
- olive oil
- 2 red onions, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 bulb fennel, herby tops removed and reserved and bulb finely chopped
- 1 fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 bay leaf
- 300 g couscous
- 500 g mixed ripe tomatoes
- 2 anchovy fillets, chopped
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lemons, zested and halved
- 8 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- 1 small handful fresh mint, torn
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?