Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Olive and Sun-Dried Tomato Fougasse
- 1 2/3 cups plus 2 teaspoons warm water (105°F to 115°F), divided
- 1 3/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 5 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided, plus more for brushing
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup oil-cured black olives, pitted, quartered
- 1/2 cup drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Coarse kosher salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?