Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Olive and Goat Cheese Bruschetta
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 to 2 jalapeos, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 to 5 mushrooms, roughly chopped
- juice from 1 small lemon (1 1/2 tablespoons)
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 8 thick slices of Italian bread
- 2/3 cup green or black olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 4 oz (115 g) soft goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?