Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Olive Salad for Muffalettas
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1 (5 ounce) jar pitted green olives, rinsed and drained
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|