Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Olive Oil and Sherry Pound Cake
- 3 cups (13.5 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup flavorful extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest (from 1 medium orange)
- 5 large cold eggs
- 1 cup medium (amontillado) sherry
- A 10- to 12-cup tube or Bundt pan or two 8 by 4-inch (4 cups) loaf pans
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 347kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 15g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 66mg (22%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|