Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Olive Oil Roasted Tomatoes and Fennel with White Beans
- 2 large fennel bulbs with fronds attached
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt, divided
- 2 pints grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- 4 large fresh oregano sprigs
- 3 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 15-ounce cans cannellini (white kidney beans), drained
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?