Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Olive Oil Fried Eggs with Mozzarella and Harissa
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons purchassed harissa paste from tube
- 2 teaspoons purchased hot pepper relish or paste (such as ZerGüt Hot Ajvar or Amore)
- 1 garlic clove, minced, plus 1 whole garlic clove, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 1-inch-thick slices brioche or egg bread, lightly toasted
- large eggs
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, drained, coarsely grated
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?