Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Olive Oil Cake Recipe
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup good-quality extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for coating the pan
- 1/4 cup amaretto liqueur, such as Disaronno
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting the pan
- 1/2 cup coarse-ground cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Powdered sugar, for garnish
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?